How to contact DM's Photography
2. Please have your voucher number ready for booking. The voucher number is located near the barcode area, which contains 7 – 8 digits if you have one.
3. Please provide contact number, the date that you’re looking for, and the session is about when booking your session.
4. You’ll get an email from DM Harry within a day. Please follow up by phone if you didn’t hear from us after one day.
5. DM’s Photography only offer outdoor session. Studio is not an option at this moment.
1. Please wear simple (plain) colour of clothes if you could for the session, the pictures will look more nicer.
2. Dont’ hesitate to ask if you have any questions while you’re making your selection online, NO EXCHANGE after picked up.
3. Please make sure the prints are good before you leave. All prints are final, NO EXCHANGE after picked up. Picture colours maybe slightly different on your computer screen with the final prints.
4. We don’t offer Boudoir, nude, panties, swimming suit, session for voucher holder.
5. All images are personal use only. There will be a charge of $199.99 for any commercial or business useage.
6. Voucher holder – If the package comes with a disc, the prints must be the same pictures from the disc.
7. Reschedule is not allow when the session is started and must be 48 hours before the session for any reschedule.
8. No refund or exchange after purchased at anytime.
Parking fee: Client must provide parking to DM’s Photography for their session if the location required
Travelling fee will apply to anywhere outside Calgary – $1/km each way
Travel distance within 20km of area code T3K 0V3 free of charge
$20 Handling fee will applied if you don’t make your selection and pickup your pictures within 60 days after the shooting. This charge will applied automatically without notice after 60 days from the shooting.
Permit fee is not included if the location required, client must be responsible for it.
Outdoor location within Calgary central area would be free of charge. Indoor (In home) location $30 fee will apply.
$50 Service Fee will apply to apartment.
Rush your order ready within a week for $20 rush fee
Promotion Value: Promotion value never expired from your voucher. Promotion value only can be use toward the regular priced package and can not combined any other discount and special offer.
Where is the photo session take place?
We are only offering on location (outdoor) within Calgary (20km within the area code of T3K 0V3)
How long will the photos ready after the session?
The pictures will be ready for your selection up to 2 weeks after the shooting. Sometimes it’ll take up to 3 – 4 weeks (from Sept – Dec.).
When will be the prints and disc ready?
The disc and prints will be ready about a week after you submitted your selection. You’ll get a notice when they’re ready for pick up.
Where to pick up the pictures?
Pickup location might vary. You’ll get an email with all the details when the pictures are ready.
Most likely at the N.W. Panorama Hills area.
Can I have the pictures send by mail?
Yes, You’ll have an option to have the pictures mail to you with $10 (local) shipping and handling (by regular mail) or $20 deliver them to your door (please arrange a time for delivery).
When should I book for Maternity & Newborn session?
Between 32 – 38 weeks are the most recommended time for Maternity session.
It’s recommended within 2 weeks after born for newborn session and the most comfortable and warm location for the baby and mom is home.
DM will bring some props (according to the gender) and backdrop for the newborn session.
$30 Service Fee will apply to apartment
You could prepare some props as well, such as head band, hat or neck tie etc…..
What is web resolution image? (email and social media)
Web resolution image is a web base image that use online, which the file size would be small and NOT printable.
What is high resolution images? (Printable and enlargement)
High Resolution images are the images that use for printing and enlargement.
COPYRIGHT, LICENSE TO USE
It is understood that DM’s Photography® owns the copyright to all of the Digital Images and reserves the right to use them for display, publication, advertising or other purposes.
Upon receipt of final payment, the Client is granted a Non-Exclusive Unlimited License to use the Digital Images for their own non-commercial purposes, such as printing, electronic messaging, exchange with friends and relatives, or display on the Internet.
No Digital Images will be provided to the Client until full payment has been made.
DM’s Photography® is a Registered Service Mark of DM’s Photography®.